This website for the Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (SEIS) for the West Valley Site contains links to many websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. We provide these links as a service to our users. When users link to an outside website, they are leaving this site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website(s). The use of pictures or diagrams on this website does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) or the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA).
Disclaimer of Endorsement
- DOE and NYSERDA do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website and do not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
- DOE and NYSERDA do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- DOE and NYESRDA cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- DOE and NYSERDA are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- DOE and NYSERDA do not guarantee that outside websites comply with the requirements of Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Comments Sent by Email
You may choose to provide us with personal information, as in an email message containing your comments or questions. We use this information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. There are times when your message is forwarded, as email, to other DOE or NYSERDA employees (or their contractors) who may be better able to help you.
Except for public comments on the SEIS (scoping or draft) (see “SEIS Comments Sent by the Web or by Email” below), or for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not share our email with any other outside organizations.
SEIS Comments Sent by the Web or by Email
If you use the Comment Form on this website to provide a public comment on scoping or the Draft SEIS for the West Valley Site, or send a public comment on the SEIS for the West Valley Site by email, your comment and personal information you send with it may be forwarded to DOE, NYSERDA, or their contractors for processing, review, and/or response as part of the SEIS process. Your comment may also be posted on a publicly available website. Personal information you submit with a public comment may also be posted with the comment on a publicly available website, unless you indicate at the time the comment is submitted that you do not wish to have your personal information made available as part of the public record. Any information collected may be subject to disclosure, but it will be handled in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act to ensure the greatest protection of personal privacy in the face of any required disclosure.
For More Information
For questions about this privacy/security notice please contact SEISWestValleySite@emcbc.doe.gov.